Sunday, July 9, 2017
Prayers for Tomorrow
Hey you all I know I am blogging a lot today but this is a huge thing! We are suppose to hear about our adoption with our Sister/ Daughter and her visa so we can bring her home next week. It's really exciting! So can you please pray that we hear Good news about it and it all goes Great. It's really happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your prayers !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2K19
Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...
-
Today Lucy asked me to read her some books and so I did. Then she started reading one to me:) Making up her own words..... It was really cut...
-
Jubal and all the kids love this band! They are fun and they make you want to sing and dance along. I like it myself. Jubal and his fake...
-
Life isn't measured by the breaths you take. But by the moments that take your breath away. My big brother Jacob gave this to mom 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment