Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy 4th of July 2017

Well Hope you all had an incredible 4th of July. We sure did ! Here are pictures that I took......
 We had a bubblegum contest who could blow the biggest Bubble. Grace laughing! ( Sorry if the pictures are a little bit blurry)

 Lily and I baked chocolate chip cookies! 






 Tia and her big bubble.

 Then we had a camp fire  in our back yard. Dad and Jesse 

 Them setting up our tents that we sleeped in. 

 Bear and his ball. 

 And the flag was still THERE! 

 It was sure a blast.


 Doesn't that look goodπŸ–’πŸ˜‰


 Lila and her mush Mello 

 Judah and his handsome smile


 Lila and I 

 I love these pictures! 





 Our Fire 

 Family timeπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺ

 They did a good job! 

 Girls tent

 The boys tent is in the back... Then we watched the new King Kong. 

 Our sleeping bags


 We had music playing and of course this man danced😊😁

 Isaiah enjoying his smore

 Our favorite singer 

 The Beautiful Rainbow... Everytime I see a rainbow I always think of God's promise 🌈🌈🌈


 Grace and Sadie

 Sweet Big girl Gracie.

 My Bible

 Our traditional movie every 4th of July. It's a really good movie! 
 Our Sadie got bit by something and it wasn't pretty but she's doing great now..... then yesterday she got stung by a wasp on her tail...... We already lost her sister SO NO she's not leaving us anytime soon. 
Bear and Sadie saying Happy 4th of July to you 


Hope you had a good 4th of July.... Thank you all for your service serving our COUNTRY. Please stay safe and will Keep YOU all in my Prayers! You all are my Heros ❤πŸ–’πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...