Sunday, July 23, 2017

She's Here!

We all made it safely to the airport...... It was fun! I can't Believe she's here she's finally HOME! She's a cutie!


 About to leave for the Airport.... As you can see we were Really Excited!  

 Tonight she fell asleep. 

 She sleeps like this..... How cute! She sucks her finger and rubs her ear. 



 The kids will love having a new play Buddy! 

 Her Mom and Joe about to leave for the United States. " Family I'm Finally Coming Home"😊👍💖


 She was really good with them.

 And then........  We see them. 

 The Big Van's crew! 
More to Come later! I can't thank God Enough for all the miracles he has done in our lives but he is not done yet. Always remember this Just because God Hasn't answered your prayers in your timing doesn't mean he isn't working or listening in his timing .... He always is. 
Thank you all for the Prayers!  
Until Tomorrow.........!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...