Saturday, July 22, 2017
She's Finally Coming Home!!!
On Wensday Morning we heard that we got Jayla's Visa! That's the only thing that we needed to bring her home. We got it and now our mom and brother went to Ghana to get her. They are on there way home now. Tomorrow we are going to pick them up from the airport our entire family. God has been really good. But over the past few days we spend quality time with Daddy. Tonight we went to Cicis ( OUR favorite place to eat.) It was one of our bucket list things to do. It was fun even after all this rain! Then after we came home we swam in the pools. Even when it was raining. Then it started thundering. It scared me. I hate thunderstorms☈☈☇ I/ We are really excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!! Thanks for your prayers❤👍🙏
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2K19
Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...
-
Today Lucy asked me to read her some books and so I did. Then she started reading one to me:) Making up her own words..... It was really cut...
-
Jubal and all the kids love this band! They are fun and they make you want to sing and dance along. I like it myself. Jubal and his fake...
-
Life isn't measured by the breaths you take. But by the moments that take your breath away. My big brother Jacob gave this to mom 2 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment