Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Lord Said this.......

I love this Verse because it's so very true. He is all we have all we need and he is that some one that's always going to be by your side through thick and thin hard and easy through the dark and light high and low....... Everytime I read this it always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy. You never know it could be God's way of talking to you. Like it does me.
 God's the one when you have no oneπŸ–’❤πŸ•‡πŸ•†πŸ•‡πŸ•†πŸ•‡
So if you are going through a tough time and you have no one please Always remember You have Jesus the son of God who died on the cross for You. He loves you more than anything. You are His! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...