Friday, February 5, 2016

?????????... Blog post:)


Life isn't measured by the breaths you take. But by the moments that take your breath away. My big brother Jacob gave this to mom 2 years ago for her birthday.
 On Christmas He  purposed to Christen.  As you can see we were excited. Lily's face:)

 Practicing before they came. 



 He wanted the proposal to be at home.  

 She said yes and mom was happy that she jumped up.

 Such a blessing that she gets to be apart of the family.
 She has a little girl named Cici. He's amazing with her and very close.

 So proud of our big brother:)

 Him getting on his knee.
 The ring he bought.                                                                    If you would like you can comment at the bottom of this post:) That says post a comment:)  Cate singing to  Jacob and Christen:) On Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...