Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day! Part 1

Today is a special day.Happy Valentines Day! 
 Lucas wearing big glasses. He's one adorable Nephew.  

 I took this yesterday and thought it was pretty.

 These are my two babies.Well not really babies:) This is their first Valentines with me and our family. I'm still waiting for them to have eggs.

 Emma and Sadie.

 Today the boys are serving us girls. Mom does no cooking nor us:) 

 Having a great breakfast... Thank you Boys!

 Grace eating

 Roses are red,Violets are Blue, We love our Mommy and she loves us too.


 

 Isaac cooking..

 Instead of giving me a smile he gave me this face:) Jubal....... I love him:)

 Zeke and Rachel. Don't worry their glasses are fake.

 Lily is always reading.

 Today we didn't go to church we stayed home and did home church. I love this pastor.Please take time and watch this.He's very good:)

 Jubal in our basket.

 

 Mom showing them what to do.



 Lila and Jubal.

 Always do this even when it's hard.

Andrew woke up late.



 I love this pic that it took.Don't you?
 Our guard God.Emma Bear. That's her nick name:) More to come later.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...