Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Jubal trying his best:)

 Jubal and Leah doing color bears.I thought it was cute:) Well my brother Levi took these:)
 He did amazing tonight:) Well done Jubal:)


 He pushed off  from the chair and then moved his legs.


 He tries his very very best:) 

 He kept pointing to bird-bird and so I let him see her. Sofia did so good on not getting scared.

 Leah holding her. She's the 3 female parakeet. First one named Polly she died when she was trying  to give birth.
 The green is Checkers. I got them March 7 2014 together. He's still with the family.

 That's her.Polly Grace. She was loving and never bit me or any one.It was very hard to let her go. She's been died 2 years now.

 A video of Jubal walking. 



 He loved doing it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...