Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Adding One more To the Family......


 This is were we store our  pet things.Dogs,Birds,fish, and now Cat.

 This is Winter's food.

 Our 2 dogs Treats.We keep the dog food in the garage. 




  My bird food and gravel.


 Well  I think my two birds are now ready to start. I've been watching them since Sunday.I 'm thinking my wish is coming true:)
 Jubal is very funny with them.He calls them Bird-Bird:) Such a cutie pie:)

 My older sister took this picture. Sophie and Checkers.

 The fish. Can't name them all:)

 Winter the cat in it's house:) Don't know yet if it  is a female or male.

 Emma and Sadie. Sweet Sweet Dogs:)
 I took this  today. It's starting to earn our trust:)

 They sure love each other:) I have been waiting 2 yrs for this moment:) I pray to God that one day they will start a lovely family:) See what I mean:)

1 comment:

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...