Thursday, March 10, 2016

One Amazing Day...........

 Yesterday we took the 4 little ones in our group to get something at the dollar tree.

 Kloe got this.

 Lucas got a outside ball that glows. 

 Then Jubal had some delightful sprite.  

 You sure can tell he enjoyed it:)

 Kloe and I

 Driving in our drive way. On the way home. His favorite thing to do is push the horn. 

 Emma relaxing on the deck. 

 Gideon wasn't mad..... He was tried:)

 Resting on Aunt Sari.

 We got new ones.

 Putting up the first one.

 Working  Together......... Makes it easier:)

 Sari reading......

 Jesse and Lila

 Andrew loves the weather also.

 Big Sister Nataly.


 Lily 

 Abe

 Andrew got to try it out first:)

 Working on the second one

 Jubal 19 months 

 Lila 7

 Judah 5

 Lila doing a bridge 

 Isaiah doing a head stand.

 This was Jesse's trick:) Jesse 5

 Jubal loves mommy's toe-toes:)

 Lucas gave me a great big smile:)

 Gideon this morning........ Think he's growing teeth:)

 Looking at Aunt  Nataly this morning
 Lucy loved it:)

 

1 comment:

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...