Tuesday, March 15, 2016

It turned out to be a good day.........

 This was taken yesterday playing doctor. Kloe broke her arm. Lucy playing with a fake shot:)

 This was taken today this morning Lucas playing animals.

 I enjoyed playing with them:)


 It only lasted 15 minutes:) 


 Kloe and Nataly.

 doing bible with music on:) A great way of doing it:)

 Lucy danced while the music was on.

 Then in afternoon they all jumped. 

 Judah playing ball with Kloe.

 Smiling.......

 Mady learning to do a split in the air:)

 Listening to music .........

 I love kloe's hair :) All different moves.

 Sweeties 



 The 3 boys wrestling. Milo,Jesse,and Judah:) 


 Jesse  and Milo.

 Ava and Anna 

 Mady resting on the grass.


 Gideon is adorable...... 

 One big boy

 Love his little hat:) 

 

 Also his little green eyes.

 Playing with big brother Judah

 Leah,Jubal,Sandra,Tia,and I jumping.

 It was a fun day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...