Thursday, March 17, 2016

Knock - Out


 Well tonight we got to play knockout as a family and even our neighbor came over.
 

 The Sun set behind the house and which  made it look pretty:)

 I was out 3 times in a row:( But then got the hang of it and got someone out:) Yes!!!!!!!!!


 Brother V.S Brother. Caleb and Joe.


 Waiting..........

 Jubal and I. Love his adorable smile:) 

 Gideon and I.

 Same:) Love his big big eyes:)

 Calea teaching.





 It was so much fun.

 

 :)
God has given me the best Family on earth. Please don't regret it. Even though you are going through a rough time and want to give up don't....... If you do you will regret it.
 We have readings all over the house to remind us.


 Love this :)

 





GOD'S Amazing................

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...