Sunday, March 6, 2016

Silly Faces..........

 Today we went to run some arens and we brought Jubal. He was very funny:) Does this make you laugh? It did me:)


 He loved it..... He made us laugh so hard that we started crying.

 

 On our way home he got tired. Today he's 19 months old. Gettin so big:)

 Him only a few weeks home.

 The day after he came home. Big Brother Jesse holding him.

 Playing with Sister Rachel.


 Little stinker.........


 At Walmart with his Toe- Toes on:)
 Him and Nephew Lucas.

 First  Valenitimes with us.

 Last year. I am glad to have him as our lilttle brother. He's a gift from above:) Love you Brother Jubal Elijah.

 Him on the left.When Mom first visited him. The other picture was Jabin who is now in Haven. One day I will see him:)

Now its going to be his first Easter with us. Can't believe how big he's getting.
 Love this face:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...