Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What Nice day.......

 This morning the girls asked me to take a picture of our feet. Selah,Ava,Abby,and mine.

 Milo and Uncle Zeke.

 Selah and Abby

 Even Mr Gideon gave me a smile:)

 It was a beautiful day and nice to play outside. 

 Lucas about to go down the slide.

 This is Gracie's favorite thing to do outside on nice days like this.

 Weeding mom's garden.

 Lucy and her brother Lucas eating a snack.

 I think Jubal had a brain freeze:)

 He was a silly boy....... Looks nice in those glasses.


 Took a selfie :) Love Jubal's reaction to it. 

 Judah 



 Mady teaching Jesse how to dripple the ball.

 Abby finaly got the hang of the rib-stick:) She does pretty good.

 Zeke and Abby trying the rib-stick:)

 Lila and her lolly-pop. 

 The Beautiful Sun shining :)  I love it when he says the word ok:)
 Judah, Abby and me. 

 Abby and I.

 

 Sari just chilling.

 Sandra loves the hot weather too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...