Friday, June 23, 2017

Reading !

I am reading a book by Joyce Meyer ( you may have heard of her ) named The Mind Connection. So far it's really good. I've always like her books. She is a good book author & writer.  I have a few notes I took from the book that I wanted to share.......


-  You never have to be afraid to ask God for anything , he is delighted when we ask!

- The devil  wants us to focus on our failures, but God wants us to focus on our successes.

- You are Never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream..... - By C.S Lewis.

Hope you enjoyed these🖒
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...