Today we watched Baby Slias and what joy he is ! Babies are so precious and very fragile. Even though they cry.... but hey there is always a way to calm them that may be talking to them or singing. Trust me I/ We have had alot of experience with babies. Babies know the voices! I am so glad that I get the chance to be a big Aunt and role model for all of them.Getting the chance to hold a baby is a big privilege. To be honest with you some days are perfect and others aren't so perfect. We have our days. Like everyone else in this world. We aren't perfect we All make mistakes. It's called being human🖒

How can you not look at this child's face and not want to hold him?

Lily and Slias time ❤

Me and Him. Can't Thank God Enough for his AMAZING Work.
Dear Slias,
I hope you grow up being the person you were meant to be. I pray that God works in you and that you seek him. I love you, your Family loves you, and Above all God Loves YOU!
Always remember you are loved by the Heavenly Father that made the World.
Your Aunt,
Mya 🌟
My letter to him !
No comments:
Post a Comment