Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Perfect Saturday to go to.......

What a pleasure to go to something like this...... It was sure fun! 
 We learned about k-9S. 

 Then Lila got to try the training jacket on. 

  

 Lila and Mady got to dance with the cow😁 Today is Mady's birthday. She turns 7..... Can't believe it. 

 I can't tell you how thankful I am for the Men and women and our four legged friends who risk their life for our COUNTRY. Thank you! You all are my hero's! 

 

 Family Picture! ( Well most of us ) 


  Showing us how the dog will  attack  if you try to get away.

 Looks like that would hurt. 

 

 Judah In the Fire truck 

 
Thank you for your service All of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...