Friday, June 2, 2017

May !

Well we had a good Memorial day remembering All the Men and women who have served for our COUNTRY thank you.
 Puttputt loves his litterbox 

 Memorial Day! 

 Lily waiting for the hamburgers!



 We decorated our back porch 

 

 Happy Birthday to you young man ( even though you are a cat) but you are a very special kitty! I love you and your mommy! you both are a miracle to us! 
He was born May 29th 2016 at 8:45 pm Sunday night. In our front yard. You live a wonderful life.🐺🐺🐺🕇🐺❤❤❤👍😭


 Taking a nap with mommy by the door

 our sleepy kitty! 




 Like I said we did a little party for him! It was really cute......but wouldn't do it again😉



 Then finally got a chance to hold this little man! He is  a calm baby

 This is what happens when you leave your electronic down or around😊 Her favorite thing to do! 


 Lila and I Selfie. 


 Then Angie came over with Izzy for the day
 Isaac and Bear he is so big now! 
Happy Memorial Day! Hope you had a good one.....
Thank you all who has served in our country and is All thanks go to you!  
Can't believe June is already here. Can you?  Wonder what this summer may bring☉☉☉👍!
 Her after giving birth wanting to hug her baby like any other mother would!  Can't believe it been a Year! 

 She gave birth to him first then the 2nd baby came out at 11:10pm but didn't make it:( Like me I cried. It was stuck and need help and so we did.

We stayed  in the garage all night in case she anymore but did not.  Tia and I fell asleep !  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...