Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My 3 Hansom Nephews.......

 Me and Gideon on Sunday at nap. 

 Love his smile 


 Looks like his daddy:)




 Getting so big...



 Him in his jolly- jumper. 


 This is  Lucas he is 2.
 When he was born.


 Having a man talk:) Jubal, Gideon,and Keith.


 Playing peek-a- boo.

 In Ghana with daddy. Lucy and him.


 He wanted to play in the doll house.

 Growing his first tooth. 

 All grown up

 This is their older brother Milo. He's 5  and going to be 6 on July 1.

 Brothers

 All matched up. Ready for the Super Bowl.  


 

 On Christmas eve.

 Lucas on Zeke's B-day.
 Gideon Jumping in his jolly- jumper. Milo joined him.

2 comments:

  1. I love Gideons smile. The pictures are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...