Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Blogging

We had a blast last night. It was a like a family reunion. I loved every moment of it. Even though I cried don't worry It was happy Tears!
 Congratulations to My Brother  Ben and His wife Angie So happy for them both! Love U 🖒❤💕 We have Sister new sister💖

 Winter needs a nap once every 2 hours lol

 I loved every minute. It was very Special ! 

 There was a photo booth there so the girls and I wanted to make memories.

 Ava and Abby

 Milo, Keith,and Kloe

 Cowgirl😉

 

 Ava and Tia

 

 Grace and Sari


 The Groom and Tia 

 The Bride and Groom 💕

 Again this is what happens when u leave your electronic down 😁

 This was Ben on Eastern with Kloe

 Him and Baby Ezra!

 I want to wish my Big Brother Luke a Happy Birthday! He turned 16. Best Buddies and always will.

 My Baby !



 Luke and I. Him brushing my hair after my leg surgery 

 I can't get over how many years have past. Looking back on these made me in tears.

 Love you !

 Him dancing with mom on Valentines Day

 Me giving Bear Bear a Bath

 Me,Joe,and Luke 

 Super Man!

 And then another Birthday. Happy Birthday to this girl Leah. Happy  birthday you have grown up to be the best sister to always be there for us and for never giving up. 

 I love You!

 Memories Never Fade!

 Ben and Mom

 Luke and I 

 These were taken at the wedding!  Jubal and Jayla!

 Ben and Angie! Cutting the Cake!

 Jubal dancing with his buddy Leah!

 Angie,Jubal,and Rachel 

  Love you both!

 Izzy and Leah's Selfie lol 



Man September was greater then words can say. We are now going on another month how crazy is that. I never knew Weddings are so emotional lol I cried. Having a new sister is a big gift.  Just watching them say their vows made me cry. The way he looked at her and the way she looked at him was love. One day I want my husband to look at me like that. Dancing was fun with all the kids and big Kids.  I will never forget those special moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...