We all had a great week and was so so much fun. But Glad to be Home! Missed our doggies/ Winter and my bed lol. The Weather was Gorgeous!

Some of us went to a light House and even got to climb to the top! The view was Pretty!

The night before we left !

The Beautiful Sun RISE!

Jayla fell asleep on the way there!

Crossing the Bridge

The Girls sun tanning!

Her Very First time on the Beach

And you can tell they both loved the ocean.

And the sun was nice ! ☉☉☉☉☉🖒

Look at Jayla's Face!

Jesse learning!

Most of us in the Water!

Our Beautiful Mom!

Eating breakfast!

Luke sun tanning!

On the way there..... We always stop at this shop !

Family Picture!

The Sun Set was really Really Beautiful!

I got to jet ski with these gals and Daddy, It's was my very first time !

Jayla and I getting ready to go down to the ocean with the crew!

Sandra and I

Cate and Jayla our first Day!

Not last but least our Family Picture! It was A Great Time and will always remember the memories and and special moments together. Sharing laughter!
God Thank you for the these Very Special People and for putting each and everyone of them in my life it's been a journey everyday. But I love them All even though we may have or days but when we truly look inside eachother we always have a way of figuring it out together! Thank you for this Beach Vacation and for getting us there safely and back. I love you and I'm greatful for what you are going.
#BestBeachVacation 2017MayTheseMemoriesLastForeverAndNeverBeForgotten#
No comments:
Post a Comment