It's been a blast this week end with Izzy. We got to dog sit for a weekend it was really fun having her but I'm pretty sure she's ready to see her mommy and daddy! She got to go home today😭 She's a really Cute Boxer!

The Flowers were Gorgeous this Summer!

Izzy and Piper playing!

And this one !

Sadie loving the weather as well....... She even gave me a Smile!

The girls Singing !

Calea and her Big Leaf

Bear and his Ball. This little man is going to be nurtured tomorrow. Prayers that everything goes well and he is a good boy.

Izzy as you can see loved this week.... Spending the week with Bear, Sadie,and Piper..... Her Buddies!

Kloe swinging

Gracie loved having Izzy as well

This little stinker is loving each day being with her brothers and Sisters Mommy and Daddy. Jayla is One Adorable Little sister she makes my days brighter.

Jabin's Tree....... In Memory of our Baby Brother who sadly died 2 yes ago. Love you brother and someday We will meet together in Heaven for the first time. You are Always in our Hearts !

Really Pretty!

Izzy's Selfies!

Chilling with Leah!

I can't get over how sweet they are to each other..... This shows it !

My Baby Winter resting💤💤💤💤

Abby and Silas Selfie!

Her Sweet Smile !

Today is Nataly's and Sandra's Birthday. Nataly,Ava,and Me selife with the Birthday Girl

Loving on Izzy ! 😉❤🐶🐶🐶

I know I just posted this picture recently but I love this Picture. Me and Sandra( the Birthday Day Girl)
No comments:
Post a Comment