Sunday, August 20, 2017

Look What I Made!

Well you know we had to put down our Sweet only Emma Bear a few months ago😭 It was tough but she's in a better place! I made a picture Frame of her last winter. I have a whole wall full of pictures( not done yet;) I love waking up and seeing all the pictures🖒 Anyway here is the picture frame that I made.
 In loving memory of our Emma Bear. Best Dog..... 

  I will always remember the way she was with all of us and the way she showed she her love . We used to call her Emma Bone Head( It was her Nick name) You Will always be in our hearts. RIP our Emma Bone Head ! 😭❤❤❤❤❤❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶❤🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...