Saturday, November 5, 2016

Today we went looking for Winter. Where could she have gone.she is not under any beds from  upstairs nor downstairs. Do you have any ideas? Yep she was outside. Do you know where? Under our shed. We all were very scared. Thinking she might be hurt:( We all tried every thing she still wouldn't come. It was lunch time and my older sister and younger brother tried once more and they got her. We all were very happy knowing our cat was  safe.

It was I lost count of how many times she escaped,but my mom said that if  we let her out any more that the person who let her out will be writing:) She is some cat huh:)  Thank God we got her !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...