Wednesday, November 23, 2016

 We already decorated and already for Christmas:) 

 



 Gracie and her best friend:)

 Putting up the lights


 Merry Christmas


 Sandra was very excited:) Who wouldn't be???? :) 

 Our very messy boy:)

 This will be Winters and Puttputt's very first Christmas with us:) 

 Mom came up with this idea.... Write down what your Thankful for. Already our entire hall is already been covered up:) 



We will be having about 54 people in our house tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! From the Briggs Bunch:) I'll take a ton of pictures tomorrow... Hope your day is filled with joy:)
 Puttputt is our trouble maker.... Well at our Sisters house he climes up the Christmas tree and has already broken 15 ornaments. And when he comes here he tries too but there are always eyes on him. Our cat Winter is not that bad:) She just follows him. 

 Resting with Abby. Puttputt is hers and her families. 

 Our good cat Winter:) She can get in trouble sometimes but not as bad as him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...