Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Winter is not a stray anymore she's ours......

Well Winter has started coming up to the front door now. We have to be very careful not to let her in:)
 This was her and Isaac today. Well this is was Isaac's first time petting her. She was very nice:) 


 We All love her:)


 Isaac was very happy:)



 Then Lucy came over......

 Then an other one Lucas:)

 See what I mean

 Right by the door..... She would put her paw on the door and would try to get our attention. 


 Sweetie Pie........


 Our Dogs have seen her and never once try to chase her:)

 Me and her. She was very light.

 Tia wanting to hold her too......



 

 Jubal is very funny when she comes up the door. 

 Her nick name is Moo-Moo:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...