Monday, April 18, 2016

This Month has been Better then Great.........

  This is my sister's daughter Ella. They came up till Friday. 

 Making silly faces:)

 Kloe

 This is Jenn's littlest Zoe. They came up for a visit while her husband was out of the country.

 Abby 

 Picking up some flowers 

 Ella's silly face



 Calea 

 Lucy and I 

 Also Lucas.......

 

 Doing face painting :) 



 Milo and Kloe

 Tia did Ella's:)

 I did Lucy's

 Judah also got his done as well:)

 Mady sure enjoyed it:)

 BFF"s 

 Lila's got done by Sandra

 Sisters by the camp fire.


 Eli


 Like mother like daughter:)

 Little ones jumping

 Jubal loves to craw around the yard.

 Gideon eating.

 Jubal learning to climb up the stairs.


 Jubal and Leah

 Having a movie night with Pizza and Coke.



 MR grumpy pants 

 Singing Let It Go..........


 Isaiah shooting the basketball 


 Lucy was adorable dancing:)

 Jubal got in the car seat and said " Bye-Bye".

 Looking for Winter:)

 Showing Lucy the Ipod.

 Taking a little walk up and down the drive way.


 Zeke and Isaiah. 


 Tia and Sandra:)

 Lucy Singing




 Milo:)


 Playing together:) 



 Lily 16

 Tia 19





 Sisters......

 Just Chilling 

 


 We also got a new bird Named April. Why because we think our other bird that was named Sofia is now a male. Sofia is now named Sam. 

 April looks just like my other bird named Polly. We have had her for 1 week. 


 I tell you they can get very loud....... Checkers is the lime green, Sam is the white and light blue,and April is the dark blue.

 2 weeks ago our baby Jabin died. So we were celebrating  him in horror of being our baby brother. 






 The girls made this......... Dessert:)

 One of my oldest sister had a birthday and she turned 29.



 


 Doing Jesse's Ghana flag.

 

 

  More jumping........

 Abby and the Flag

 We have a Dove near us:) 

 Today the little ones went swimming in this little baby pool. Even Jubal........ 

 Silly Winter:)

 Then we took the kids  out to Walmart to see the toys. They sure loved it:)

 

 All the kids went to the park:) Kloe and Mady

 All my sisters and I went out for a girl night:)

 Our Two little cuties
.
 Winter Chilling 

 On Saturday we all washed the cars. As you can see Sari got wet:)

 Love him:)  Lucy dancing to the song that was playing... Such a sweet heart:)


 My sister Jenn :)


 Jubal got his done..... Olaf
 This month has been  very fun. Loved very minute of it. Spending time with your family is a big gift. Don't take it for granted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...