Sunday, October 15, 2017

Celebrating my Mom's Birthday!

Today was a Wonderful day!  We celebrated my Mom's Birthday. She Was truly grateful . It was like having  a family reunion☺
 It was a Great Day! 


 The kids doing a gingerbread house! 



 Brunch!


 Mom had things planed for the kids to do. They Loved it!

 She loved her present time.  

 And She really Loved this One



 Nick looking at Izzy and Izzy looking at the the food. 

 Nick is such a sweetie Pie

 Jacob as you can see loved the food.

 Being Silly!

 Uncle Johnny and Little John came for her birthday. She really loved that. Taking a little nap. 

 Piper was so cute with him. He sure enjoyed it!

 Jayla and Jubal loved having their uncle over for the day. 

 Mom and Dad. 

Happy Birthday Mommy. I thank God enough for having you in my life and being a part of it. You truly a gift and most loving mother. I love you and I hope you had a Fabulous Day filled with Great Memorie! 
Your Daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...