Thursday, May 11, 2017

Missing Our Emma Bear

Emma Was our very kind calm dog. She passed away Last month on the 10th! Her Bio Sadie really misses her! It was really hard! You know it is when your best friend has passed!
 We think she had cancer 😭

 Took this picture A week or two before you passed. 

 Her and Sadie last Winter! 

 Her when she was a puppy! Oh man she was the cutest puppy ever! 


 Spending time with her buddies before we had to put her down! 
I saw a picture of her on my mom's computer and made me want to cry. I loved her and she knew she was Loved! She was only Six:( I miss her REALLY bad but She had the Best Six years of her life. I know she did! 
I Love you EMMA Bear and I am glad that God gave Us You! 
You Were a Very Special Dog most of all you Were Ours !😔😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🐶🐶🐶🐶 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...