Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017


 Easter this year was really pretty❤❤ I loved the sun☉☉  This was Joseph,Mom,and Ben
 Loved them all..... Will cherish them Forever! 

 My amazing Parents

 The Girls picture

 The Boys Picture

 Our Family Picture


 Calea

 This one  was really Pretty 

 We even let our dogs in the pics. The boxer is Izzy she belongs to my brother. 

 My two oldest Amazing brothers

 Brother Time 



 Angie and Momma 




 Me Rachel and Sadie. As you can see she sure loved being out front.

 Can't get over how adorable this one is 🐶🐶❤❤

 Judah and Lila



 Mom's flowers are coming out amazing 





 


 Ava..... Loved the hair do


 The 3 of them playing in the sun.. Puppies

 Gracie

 Abby 

 Me and  her this morning.



 Thought this one was pretty


 

Happy Easter 2017 from us to you. Hope you had an amazing day!!!!! Christ Has Risen❤❤❤❤❤☉👍🕆🕇 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...