Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August is our crazy Birthday Month.........

Starting out this month has been very crazy.... For starters Way to many Birthdays:) I am not saying that birthdays are bad it's just that we have a lot .I love birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!

 Here are pictures of the kids....
 Sandra turned 16.

 Cate and Sandra

 Puttputt and Winter relaxing

 Jubal turned 2:)

 Then yesterday we did a pinata . Jesse turned 6

 Judah turned 6.... Both  twins

 Lila's birthday is coming on the 28th.

 Having dessert.......

 Waiting for presents.




 Jubal couldn't wait as you could see.

 

 Giving kisses:)


 Nataly turned 23.




 This was Jesse and Judah's dessert.


 Rachel turned 23.


 Judah as you could see was very cold because Jesse gave a him a hug:)


 Nataly and Rachel...
Happy Birthday to all of you  and love you all:)

More pictures are to come soon of Lila and Isaiah's Birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...