Saturday, July 30, 2016

Prayers Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today our cat Winter went to get spayed...... Please pray for healing( This is her very first time ever) Just pray that everything goes well with NO problems. Thank you all...

 Pray with me
     Dear, Father
           I want to give all of this to you. Please be with our Cat Winter just give her the strength and healing and to recover well. And to give the Doctor Wisdom. Thank you for everything and this beautiful day. Thank you!!!!!!

                      Love your Daughter,
                                                      Mya

I will keep you updated;)
 Me ( Mommy) and Winter.

 Wanting to come in.
 Taking a nap with Puttputt.


 Giving kisses;)
May 29 2016 was when Puttputt was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...