Monday, May 30, 2016

Winter Did It.............

 Remember our Cat Winter??? She had her kittens yesterday night. She had 2,but one didn't make it:(  We think she will have more:) Hopefully:)  Please pray for her and the kitten's health. Even the ones that her are still inside her to be alive and breathing. Thank you!!! 


 Tia and I and some of our other brothers and sisters stayed up to make sure she was doing good. We got tired and fell asleep. It was like one or two in the morning.

 The first kitten came out at 8:45pm. Then the one that didn't make it came out at 11:10. ( with help.)



 Today resting:)



 Her kitten's nick name is called  Stinker. Why because it is every where.




 I have never seen a cat give birth in front of my eyes before.




 I am now called a Grandma:) So happy........  Love her:)



 She's a good Mama:) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

2K19

Hey Y'all I know it's been Awhile since I've last blogged.... Sorry ! I've been quite busy you know how it is when your a te...